The Gallente Blaster Cannon

Donnerstag, 6. Dezember 2012

Shooting towers

Nothing much happened yesterday. We jumped ~170 T3 Batlecruisers halfway across the universe to shoot 2 POS towers into reinforce.
Well, it must have been important I guess :)
Hopefully I won't have to work overtime today, or I won't make it to today's CTA. My killboard is much too empty this month.
Eingestellt von Trebron Znieh um 01:34
Diesen Post per E-Mail versendenBlogThis!Auf X teilenIn Facebook freigebenAuf Pinterest teilen

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Neuerer Post Älterer Post Startseite
Abonnieren Kommentare zum Post (Atom)

Blog-Archiv

  • ►  2014 (6)
    • ►  Januar (6)
  • ►  2013 (5)
    • ►  Dezember (2)
    • ►  Januar (3)
  • ▼  2012 (32)
    • ▼  Dezember (6)
      • Just a quickie
      • World of Tanks - what is in my garage
      • Be careful what you ask for
      • Shooting towers
      • Patchday
      • Where I lay my head is home
    • ►  November (8)
    • ►  Oktober (18)

What I read

  • Jester's Trek
  • Hardcore Casual
  • Dsan's EVE-Online Blog
  • Flee on Sight
  • A Scientist's Life in Eve
  • Inner Sanctum of the Ninveah
  • Fusillade
  • A Missioneer in Eve
  • EVEOGANDA
  • So Many Demons
  • Nashh Kadavr's EVE Blog
  • Eve News24
  • My Loot, Your Tears
  • ...Shall we not Revenge?
  • Tiger Ears
  • Greedy goblin
  • The Altruist
  • EVE Online Diary of Starwalker Shikkoken
  • K162space
10 anzeigen Alle anzeigen

Yet Another Eve Pilot

Mein Bild
Trebron Znieh
Mein Profil vollständig anzeigen
Design "Awesome AG". Powered by Blogger.